Getting to know the area you wish to live in is very important. So I have put together a neighbourhood description of the surrounding communities to give you a better idea of what you may be looking for.
In the heart of Richmond Hill, Harding is bordered by Weldrick Road East to the south, Major Mackenzie Drive East to the north, Yonge Street to the west and Bayview Avenue to the east. It is home to the central core of Richmond Hill, conveniently located on Yonge Street, with steps to various transportation options such as the Richmond Hill GO Station just on the north side of Major Mackenzie. Step to South Hill and Richmond Hill Shopping Centres providing residents with a good selection of grocery and access to local businesses.
If you live in the Harding area and are considering selling your home please call me for a no obligation free home evaluation at 647-991-6534 or email me!
If you are considering moving into this community or purchasing a home in the area, please call me at 647-991-6534 or email me.
The neighbourhood makeup in Harding consist a mix of older homes and newly rebuilt homes. Near to the west of the Canadian National Railway line are mostly older properties, which have raised bungalows with large frontages, and updated brick-finished homes on Palmer Avenue and Harding Boulevard. In addition, the neighbourhood have townhomes, detached, semidetached, and reconstructions. The area consist a mix of subdivision to luxury offering long driveways, one to two car garages, ranging from $420,000.00 - $1,400,000.00 in property value, surrounded by parks and schools and nature. It is also close to The David Dunlap Observatory Park in rich greenery, right in the heart of Richmond Hill. Harding community is home to major shopping centers, local businesses, parks, excellent restaurants, and public transit.
If you are interested in purchasing a suburban home with steps to the city, Harding is a wonderful place to upbring a young family or retire to with numerous beautiful parks, established communities, and good schools in the area.
Average Property Value: $486,065.00
Average Household Income: $95,191.00
Area Population: 35,456
North: 19th Ave
West: Yonge St
South: Elgin Mills Rd W
- Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce – 376 Chruch Street South, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 9V8
- ClassAxe Multimedia – 264 Conestoga Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 2H2
Yonge Street serves as the main shopping corridor in Richmond Hill. Here you will find ample of interesting shops, restaurants, and professional services. Just north of Major Mackenzie, the Downtown of Richmond Hill illuminates a traditional and old-fashioned feel. At Yonge and Carrville Road lies Hillcrest Mall, a renovated shopping centre anchored by The Bay, Zellers, and many more.
- North Elgin Centre - 11005 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 0K7
- Maria's Kitchen Italian Cuisine - 588 Edward Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON
- Jamali Foods - 588 Edward Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON
- Fatmaz Kitchen - 563 Edward Ave, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 9W7
- Wimpys Diner - 10800 Bayview Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 0A6
- Taftan Kebobs – 9625 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON
- And Many More!
- Dr. K. Conrad, Medical Clinic – 9955 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 9M6
- Pinnacle Health Services Family Practice – 9651 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 1V7
- Richmond Hill Smiles Dentistry – 9625 Yonge St, Suite G100, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 5T2
- Putting Edge – 9625 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 5T2
- LaserQuest – 9625 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON
- Essex Parkette
- Harding Park
|Richmond Hill Montessori and Elementary Private School||189 Weldrick Rd East, Richmond Hill, ON|
|Day Care Center:|
|St Joseph's Children's Academy||301 Roney Ave, Richmond Hill, ON|