Getting to know the area you wish to live in is very important. So I have put together a neighbourhood description of the surrounding communities to give you a better idea of what you may be looking for.
The luxury homes of Westbrook Estates include two-story detached homes with some raised-bungalows and two townhouse developments. Two decades ago, the west side of Westbrook was only made up of large residential properties with older homes. Until a few years ago, Acorn Homes developed two wonderful residential communities, Westbrook and Westbrook Gate, one of Acorn’s largest most established communities with 729 single-family homes and excellent architectural designs leaving wonderful choices for home seekers to live in the lifestyle they always desired.
If you live in the Westbrook area and are considering selling your home please call me for a no obligation free home evaluation at 647-991-6534 or email me!
If you are considering moving into this community or purchasing a home in the area, please call me at 647-991-6534 or email me.
The neighbourhood makeup in Westbrook consists of brand new homes ranging of two storeys, new constructions, and subdivision to luxury offering long driveways, two car garages, ranging from $480,000.00 - $1,500,000.00 in property value, surrounded by parks and schools and nature. A country retreat within steps to the city. It is a wonderful place to upbring a young family or retire to with numerous parks, communities, and schools in the area.
Average Property Value: $525,466.00
Average Household Income: $109,185.00
Area Population: 30,919
North: Gamble Rd
East: Yonge Street
West: Bathurst St
South: Elgin Mills Rd West
- Elgin West Community Centre and Pool - 11099 Bathurst Street, Richmond Hill, ON
- Richmond Hill Karate and Fitness Center
Yonge Street serves as the main shopping corridor in Richmond Hill. Here you will find ample of interesting shops, restaurants, and professional services. Just north of Major Mackenzie, the Downtown of Richmond Hill illuminates a traditional and old-fashioned feel. At Yonge and Carrville Road lies Hillcrest Mall, a renovated shopping centre anchored by The Bay, Zellers, and many more.
- Elgin Mills Centre - 10720 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON
- North Elgin Centre - 11005 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON
- Richmond Hill Italian Pizza House – 10909 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 3E3
- Oregano Pizza and Pasta – 10909 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 3E3
- Willams Coffee Pub – 10909 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 3E3
- MI-NE Japaense Restaurant - 10815 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 3E3
- Super Thai - 10909 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 3E3
- And Many More!
- Richpoint Medical Centre - 10815 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON
- CBI Hospital Services - S223-10720 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill ON
- Progressive Medicine Centre - 282 Elgin Mills Rd. W., Richmond Hill, ON
- William Harrison Park
- Larratt Lea Park
- Toll Bar Park
|School Name:||Address:||Rating||Rating in Recent 5 Years||Rank in Recent 5 Years|
|Trillium Woods Public School||18 Alamo Heights Dr, Richmond Hill, ON||Check Rating Here||7.6||313/2695|
|Silver Pines Public School||112 Stave Cres, Richmond Hill, ON||Check Rating Here||8.1||313/2695|
|Century Montessori School||11181 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON|
Day Care Centres:
|St. Marguerite D’Youville||121 Rollinghill Road, Richmond Hil, ON|
|Galaxy Montessori||130 Tower Hill Road, Richmond Hill, ON|